SUMMER OF STYLE SUMMER CAMP
- Times: 9AM – 4PM
- Choose a full week or single day
- After care 4:00-6:00 PM craft & painting $50
- Girls and Boys Ages: 10-17 (inquire about ages 8 & 9 provided students can work independently)
- A SECOND CHILD IS $125 however each student must have their own pattern book.
- Cost: $250 per week plus a one time materials fee $50 half day camps are 9-12 or 12-4pm USE the code "HALFDAY” when checking out your tuition will be $125
- Craft Camp $175 (due to short week) half day 12-4 is available USE the code "HALFDAY” when checking out your tuition will be $87.50
- Lunch is NOT Included.
- Student/Teacher Ratio: 8/1
- Sewing machines provided. Students are responsible for their sewing kits and fabric for each project.
Summer of Style Camps are designed for new and returning students interested in sewing. Campers work at their own pace to complete clothing and craft projects.
New students start at level 1 and returning students pick up at their current level. Choose a full day, hAlf day or ssingle day. All options require that students have a pattern workbook.
Level 1 : Large and Small sized Bag, Skirt, Top, Pillow
Level 1.5: Backpack, shorts, top, 2 pillows
Level 2: Knit Skirt, Pillow, Bag, Skirt, 2 Knit Tops, Pants
Craft Camp July 5-8: Pencil Case, Reversible Head Band, Purse, Small Back Pack
HOW TO REGISTER: Add the week(s) to your cart and include the ONE TIME MATERIALS FEE and after care if needed. Choose any week that suits your needs or join us all summer. You may choose to pay weekly. Tuition is due the Sunday before classes so we can plan and coordinate.
August 6th is our FASHION FAIR. Campers will display their summer projects and receive certificates and prizes.
Camps are held at 121 Court Square N in Talladega
- Variant: May 30-June3
- In Stock: 50
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Brand: MISS APRIL FASHION GIRL