Tuesday Shoe Day
Posted on November 18 2013
Today on Tuesday Shoe Day #tuesdayshoeday let's look at platform shoes! Just in time for holiday parties platforms are more comfortable for dancing at those Christmas parties!
1. Valentina Sentell embellished platform pump $345.00 at farfetch.com; Try a platform shoe with embellishments this is a perfect accent for a cocktail dress so you can use your shoes as accessories. There's no need to get embellished shoes that are covered up by a gown.
2.Aldo Bottoni $126.00 at zappos.com This stylish platform is perfect for anytime. Pair these with skinny jeans or a short skirt and you'll look fabulous!
3. E! Live from the Red Carpet Chelsea Peep-Toe Platform Heels NOW $100.00 on sale at lordandtaylor.com. These peep toe shoes give the illusion of a strappy shoe; but the mesh upper is perfect for a long night of shoe support and comfort.
4. Aldo loveless Glitter T-Bar Platform Heeled Shoes $142 at asos.com. This is the quintessential Christmas shoe, glitter and faux suede-- very festive!
5. Christian Louboutin Instrumental Platform Tie-Front Pump $1,245 at bergdorfgoodman.com try mixing medias in your pump it makes for an artful conversation piece.
6. Qupid Count-27 New Velvet Criss Cross Open Toe Heel $31 from Amazon.com. Love the velvet and gold metal plate detail this is a show stopper. Try a velvet or metal accent shoe this holiday.
Which platform trend will you try? Hashtag #TuesdayShoeDay and #IconicLifestyle to let me know or leave a comment below!