Tuesday shoe day is the day that I suggest a trending shoe to add to your wardrobe. This week is all about the pointy toe flats. Flats rarely get any love, however they are essential when it comes to comfy glam. The pointy toe shoe is great because it adds an element of style that the ordinary ballet flat does not have. The pointy toe flat suprisingly comes in all styles and price point. I am sharing flats today that cost $650 to $23! Do you have a pair of pointy toe flats in your wardrobe? Add them with anything from a pencil skirt, tailored pants or jeans. Check these options out:
I always suggest wearing a flat in a print because of the simplicity of the design, a print adds style!
1. Nicholas Kirkwood Leather trimmed elaphe point-toe flats $650 at net-a-porter.com
2. GAP printed pointy flats coral poka dot $40 at gap.com
3. Striped Patent Pointy Toe Flats $23 at charlotterusse.com
4. Cheap Monday Point Net Flat Shoes $74 on SALE for $46 at ASOS.com
5. Jimmy Choo Alina neon patent-leather point-toe flats $565.00 at net-a-porter.com
6. Kelsi Dagger Black and Leopard leather buckle strap flats $64 at bluefly.com