10 Things to Try from ULTA
Posted on August 24 2013
Hi Beauties! I just got back from Ulta and I looked for 10 things that I think are worth trying. My list is composed of 10 items that I thought you should try. Take a look and let me know which items you plan to try. Enjoy!
1. Body Wash Sponge by Spongeable in White Rose. This sponge smells so good! I think that your shower/bath time should be full of little luxuries and this sponge is a little piece of heaven. It comes in different fragrances but I chose the white rose. It is like a loofa that cleans, exfoliates, messages, and moisturizes. Right now it is on sale buy one get one half off. I brought two! The retail price is between $5.75 and $5.99.
2. Ulta Bath Smoothie 24 fl. oz. of smoothie goodness! These smell amazing and really are like smoothies for your bath. They are on sale now for 2 for $18.00. They are gluten free, paraben free, DEA free and free of Phthalates. Yummy! Indulge in a sweet treat for your bath!
3. Butter London Cheeky Cream Blush in honey pie $20.00. This is a silky blush in a cream. The coverage is amazing! Apply onto the apple of the cheek and blend upward and outward using your fingertips.
4. POP beauty! This is an amazing and cute color line. Try the 10 shadow pallet in Bright Delight for $24. The shadows are rich and full of high pigment. Also try the lip gloss they call plump pouts. It's a flat lipgloss bottle which is very unique and can fit nicely in a small clutch. Their plum pouts are $16.00
5. NEW Coach Poppy! I really like this Poppy collection. New to the family are Poppy Blossom Citrine and Poppy Blossom Freesia. Light and sexy! 1.0 oz is $45.00 ; 1.7 oz. $65.00 ; 3.4 oz $85.00. At ulta there is a free gift with any $85.00 or more purchase from the coach fragrance collection.
6. Beauty Trim personal hair trimmer by Clio is $9.99 the reason this is something to try is because it comes with a guide to show you how to trim!
7. Shower queen sequin shower cap is a glammy way to bathe! I had to get this and I love it! it is a fun way to keep your hair dry while indulging in luxury bath time. It makes me smile!
8. Benefit Fake Up is a hydrating crease control with excellent coverage. It comes in light, medium and deep. I tried it and the coverage is great. Rmember with concealer use a shade one to two shades lighter than your tone. It is $24.00.
9. Too Faced softly illuminating anti crease eyeshadow primer shadow insurance. I love it! Eyeshadow Insurance. Your eye make up is the frame of your face and it should stay vibrant and the Eye Insurance does that! try it for $20.00
10. Bliss Pro Tool series FatGirlSlim Lean Machine. It is an anti cellulite machine. It comes with a vacuum massager and 2 oz. of fat girl slim firming cream for $145.00. This looked great, for less than the treatments at the spa you can contour and mold your problem areas.
That's it! I hope you enjoyed the 10 things to try this month from Ulta.